ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brand’s journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency-first & omnichannel marketing.
Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce marketing platform 2021.”
We are a team of +410 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
Job Description: -
As the ArabyAds business is continuously expanding across business units (offerings) and across markets (geographies), we are looking for an exception leader to help us in expanding the business for our CTV (connected TV offering)
The Director of Sales, CTV Paid Media will play a critical role in leading the team responsible for planning, negotiating, buying, and optimizing our over-the-top/connected TV (OTT/CTV) paid media strategy across our device partner platforms and monetising the same through advertisers
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
CTV Evangelist (50%)
- Collaborate with digital leads to evangelize programmatic connected TV offering
- Understand the technology landscape that key partners/vendors bring and select/recommend appropriate tactics basis client’s requirements
- Act as top domain expert in leading the development and expansion of Connected TV, Online Audio and Online Video offerings and best practices in partnership with senior leadership
- Deliver Programmatic strategy for clients. Build case studies with clients across key verticals
- Own operations and master trading-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers and manual exchange
Pure Sales (50%)
- Lead the development of Programmatic CTV media strategies and analysis (audience and media partner selection, custom data and PMP recommendations, timing/scheduling strategy, creative recommendations, etc.) across all Programmatic media including Display, Video, Native, CTV, Audio, and more
- Collaborate with the Media Agency account teams through the sale
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication
- Overseeing reporting, analysis and recommendations to improve activity in line with client objectives.
- Drive the development of processes, documents, checklists, etc. that ensure efficient procedures and continual improvement for both new and existing clients
Required Skills and Experience
Essential - SSP and CTV specific experience
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape with attention to video/CTV
- Meet and work to over deliver on revenue goals for specific accounts and overall book of business to contribute to revenue goals.
- Use your top notch presentation skills to command a room leading Quarterly Business Reviews, speak internally to C-suite stakeholders, and over time speak publicly as an expert in the CTV ad tech space.
- Exceptional skills in building 360 degree go to marketing strategies for new products.
- Crisp thinker and communicator – verbally, visually and in writing