ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brand’s journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency-first & omnichannel marketing.
Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce marketing platform 2021.”
We are a team of +450 passionate people across 13 markets. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
As the ArabyAds business is continuously expanding across business units and across markets, we are looking for exceptional leaders to help us in expanding the business for our CTV solution.
The Head - Global Publisher Acquisition - CTV DSP will play a critical role in developing and expanding the BU beyond the Middle East and current strong markets.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate and execute a comprehensive publisher development strategy to extend our network of top publishers across diverse digital platforms and verticals, with acute focus on the CTV inventory
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships with publishers globally
- Foster and nurture strong relationships with key publishers, encouraging collaboration and mutual growth.
- Lead publisher negotiations, coordinating between external and internal stakeholders to craft mutually beneficial agreements that align with business goals and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain a set of essential performance metrics (KPIs) to assess the outcomes and efficiency of publisher development efforts.
- Regularly communicate progress updates and comprehensive reports to the executive leadership team, spotlighting accomplishments, addressing challenges, and identifying opportunities.
- Identify and implement strategies to maximize revenue opportunities across prospective and existing publisher partners, including expansions, partnership models, and revenue-sharing agreements.
- Collaborate closely with Account Management, Buyer Development, and Product teams to ensure seamless integration and adoption of our solutions by publishers.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activity, and emerging technologies to spot new opportunities and potential threats in the publisher landscape
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of successful publisher development and revenue growth in the AdTech industry, with a specific emphasis on exchange or SSP platforms
- A robust network of established relationships within the premium publisher ecosystem
- Proficiency in ad tech platforms, programmatic advertising, and knowledge of emerging industry trends