Senior Product Owner
A Senior Product Owner who has experience in the development of an application that has been used by thousands of daily users to create product road maps and work closely with stakeholder.
As a Senior Product Owner, you will:
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap;
- Update and prioritize backlog;
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria;
- Set sprint goals;
- Write acceptance tests;
- Plan releases and upgrades;
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints;
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users;
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and stakeholders’ feedbacks;
- Keep track of industry trends;
- Report directly to the CPO.
To be the ideal Senior Product Owner, you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in Product management;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment;
- Good communication skills to promote the output of the teams to the end-users;
- Organization skills;
- Asset: UX/UI appetencies (pixel perfect).
- Competitive Salary Package;
- Transportation Allowance;
- Flexible work environment;
- In-house chef for daily FREE food and drinks!