You will develop and maintain large portions; as well as new features, on different platforms within the core team in Object Oriented Programming; using PHP and respecting SOLID principles.
As a Back-End Developer, you will:
- Support the Technical Lead and Product Owner with all projects;
- Work on technical developments of the product line and set up new technologies;
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, growing, and cross-functional agile team;
- Respect deadlines and production timelines;
- Adopt the TDD philosophy and provide good quality code;
- Apply best practices on security issues for websites containing sensitive data and features;
- Participate in deployment strategies using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Circle CI;
- Bring pragmatic solutions on complex technological problems.
To be the ideal Back-End Developer, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in PHP Software Development;
- Experience with Agile methodology and Continuous integration;
- Proven hands-on experience in PHP platforms; such as Symfony and/or Laravel;
- Experience with MySQL Database, Github, AWS, and StackOverflow;
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive Salary Package;
- Flexible work environment;
- Transportation Allowance;
- In-house chef for daily FREE food and drinks!