Account Manager- Influencers
Influencers Unit - Cairo
- Works to understand Advertisers’ business strategy, marketing goals and objectives.
- Perform market research identifying -target audiences- and focus areas.
- Develop Advertisers’ communications plans with schedules, priorities, responsibilities and briefs, identifying key influencers and channels that will increase the Advertisers’ performance marketing goals.
- Execute planned campaigns to meet revenue, growth and ROI goals.
- Analyze influencers posts and performance to suggest strategy and tactics to optimize and exceed the campaigns’ objectives.
- Develop a positive relationship with advertisers.
- Keeping advertisers up to date on new program/projects/budgets enhancements
- Respond to advertisers’ inquiries, troubleshoots issues and engages advertisers with the goal to activate or optimize relationships.
- Negotiating with the Advertisers regarding upselling and cross selling offers, and handle any imminent disputes
- Stay on top of trends and plugged into the digital influencers community.
- Tracks and analyzes campaigns performance and recommend improvements
- support influencers with posts ideas, scripts and scenarios.
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques to increase influencers campaigns efficiency and ROI.
- Ensure that influencers’ activities are monitored and performance is analyzed properly
- Communicate project status and update to all internal delivery teams to ensure meeting the campaigns objectives.
- Communicate project successes, risks, and upcoming priorities to all stakeholders.
- Prepares weekly, quarterly and end of year reports - On accounts level-.
- 2-3 years of experience as an account manager within digital marketing “ influencers”.
- Excellent Digital Marketing & Influencers marketing background
- Solid knowledge of different performance digital marketing models.
- Good marketing research skills.
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- good problem solving skills
- High analytical skills
- high scheduling and time management skills
- basic financial skills.
- Emphasizes an attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism
- Personal Traits
- Adapt to change
- Decision Maker
- Team Player