We are looking for a knowledgeable Senior Graphic Designer who will be able to create a unique ad campaign with the target audience in mind. Senior Graphic Designer will meet with clients and internal departments to discuss and establish project objectives, research current trends and the target demographic, and design and troubleshoot the visual aspects of an ad campaign, from the initial planning stages until the finished campaign is presented to the client or company. You should possess an understanding of graphic design concepts and software and excellent interpersonal skills.
To succeed as a Senior Graphic Designer, you should be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills. You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing the vision of the campaign.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the departments to evaluate client or company needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Speaking with the company or client to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Coordinating resources with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Establishing budgets and timelines and delivering the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Troubleshooting design or process problems as they arise.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Looking for ways to improve design department processes.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field.
- Knowledge of visual design principles, including but not limited to typography, color theory, layout, grids, perspective, photography, iconography, illustration, and motion graphics is a plus.
- Ability to research design and creative solutions across markets and audiences to incorporate into creative campaigns and adhere to brand style guides.
- A digital portfolio that showcases examples of previous work that meets the above criteria.
- Excellent time management skills for multiple projects with a range of scope
- Creative and attention to detail.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Experience in graphic design with a supporting portfolio, more education, or industry-specific knowledge may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and graphic design software.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to travel and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Extensive understanding of the products or services that the company sells and its industry
- Knowledge of industry regulations
- Ability to resolve creative disputes between employees