ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brand’s journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency-first & omnichannel marketing.
Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce marketing platform 2021.”
We are a team of +450 passionate people across 13 markets. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
Job Description: -
As the ArabyAds business is continuously expanding across business units and across markets, we are looking for exceptional leaders to help us in expanding the business for our CTV solution.
The Programmatic Strategist will play a critical role in developing the team responsible for planning, negotiating, buying, and optimising our over-the-top/connected TV (OTT/CTV) paid media strategy across our device partner platforms and monetising the same through advertisers
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategist is responsible for programmatic media strategy, execution and optimization across all inventory types to achieve brand and business objectives
- Candidate to oversees cross-channel media planning on our owned programmatic platform across various inventory type
- Executes day to day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
- Completes QA and all production procedures accurately
- Analyzes performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance
- Identifies trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Runs campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing, and related pre/post-launch processes
- Business Reporting
- Creative & Display optimization
- Budget confirmation and benefit simulation curves
- Campaign builds and audits
Required Skills and Experience
Essential - DSP specific experience
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape with attention to video/CTV
- Meet and work to over deliver on revenue goals for specific accounts and overall book of business to contribute to revenue goals.
- Strong understanding of the Display Advertising Ecosystem along with familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, RTB/Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is a Must