Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the business development & Sales initiatives, with the identification of new prospective clients, Agency & Direct brands. Mapping client requirements & preparation of customized business proposals.
- The Sales Manager is solely responsible for leading all new business efforts to secure new clients and maintain them. Managing & following the new business process to ensure integration across departments in developing responses to new business requests and RFPs.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to the company's goals and objectives aiming to accelerate the growth of revenue in Egypt’s market.
- Lead the formulation and execution of business plans, pricing strategies and commercial policies to deliver sales, revenue and profitability targets.
-Plan and organize regular market research and collate inputs on market trends, customer behavior, competition and opportunities to facilitate effective strategic decision making.
-Conduct regular performance reviews, identify variances from plans and budgets and implement corrective and improvement plans.
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive background with contacts in big agencies.
- A proven track record in digital marketing services/products in a B2B environment not less than 5 years.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing ability for internal and external engagement.
- Diagnostic problem-solving skills and a commitment to the continuous improvement of the Business Development Process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - demonstrating the ability to listen, understand,
- Influence, and inspire.