As a “Data Analyst” can be defined as someone who has the knowledge and skills to turn raw data into information and insight, which can be used to make business decisions.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions for stakeholders or yourself, with an eye on what drives business performance, and investigate and communicate which areas need improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting an appropriate combination of methods and tools within the defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across datasets
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, with reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or any other relevant
- 2+ years of experience in program management, strategic planning, or related roles
Experience managing complex programs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read/ Write PostgreSQL queries with high complexity
- Fluent in the English language (speaking, reading and writing)