We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to help us improve the experience of our users. You will accomplish this by training and supporting our customers and resolving our customers’ pain points.
- Providing product support services to users via email and on-premises
- Analyzing customer issues, developing necessary actions, and ensuring optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide appropriate support for the same.
- Documenting technological knowledge in the form of FAQS and instructions.
- Providing customer training on company products and services.
- Working with other departments to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of product.
- Communicating and translating technical information to non-technical end-users.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution and ensuring user satisfaction.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience;
Keeping clients engaged and regularly using the products.
Collaborating with Product, Operations, Quality, and Technical teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure user satisfaction.
To be the ideal Customer Success Specialist, you need:
- 2+ years of previous experience in a customer support role or a
technical support role that is focused first and foremost on customer
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English (Written and Verbal);
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help both written and verbal, including working with clients to help them provide the information you need to diagnose and solve the issue;
- Should be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide
excellent customer service and comfortable with a multi-tasking, high
- Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24-7 operating environment;
- Proficiency in using remote support tools, help desk software, and CRM software like Zoho, Jira, and Salesforce;
- Experience in using SQL and databases in a business environment. (Preferred)
Nice to haves:
- Experience in using SQL and databases in a business environment.
- Experience working with SaaS products.