As a Software Back-End Developer, you will:
- Support the Technical Lead and Product Owner with all projects;
- Work on technical developments of the product line and set up new technologies;
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, growing, and cross-functional agile team;
- Respect deadlines and production timelines;
- Adopt the TDD philosophy and provide good quality code;
- Apply best practices on security issues for websites containing sensitive data and features;
- Participate in deployment strategies using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, Circle CI;
- Bring pragmatic solutions on complex technological problems.
To be the ideal Back-End Developer, you will need:
- 1+ years of experience in PHP Software Development,
- Proven hands-on experience in PHP platforms; such as Symfony and/or Laravel;
- Experience with MySQL Database, Github, AWS;
- Good communication skills.
The largest advertising and marketing intelligence platform
that incorporates revolutionary technology to offer clients across the MENA region a number of solutions that cover their business needs with measurable results to enhance their spending.
Loading application form
Already working at ArabyAds?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.