Programmatic Supply Manager
ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brand’s journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency-first & omnichannel marketing. Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce marketing platform 2021.”
We are a team of +500 passionate people across the Middle East, Europe, India & South East Asia and Africa. We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients. ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 19 nationalities across our 13 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
The Programmatic Supply Manager is responsible for the platform strategy, execution, performance, and reporting of the media campaigns across all programmatic buying platforms
This role will report to Ad Ops Manager
- Be the programmatic expert for the client on campaign performance and optimization providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- See to the creation of campaigns and sets the relevant KPI’s
- Ensure that the commercial KPI’s shared by the Sales Team are properly integrated into the campaigns
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensure campaigns are delivering against KPIs and proactively managing campaign execution
- Manage and customize deals with agencies for special clients
- Is responsible for overseeing client pacing & performance across the digital media portfolio
- Act as the link between AA sales & the media/programmatic buyer at the media agency side
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights to the client
- Leverage first-party and third-party data for targeted audience and insights Prepare the necessary documentation reflecting the process and relevant workflows
- Oversee the work of one specialist and provide him/her with technical knowledge, guidance and mentoring
- Provide recommendations and insights for future strategies and innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in media, business or related field; MBA from top school preferred
- 7 - 10 Years’ experience in media and/or online marketing
- Past experience working with Middle East countries; experience with East Africa markets is a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence advertisers and agencies
- Agile with the ability to maneuver and adapt to changing dynamics
- Ability to partner with customers and come up with out-of-the-box solutions to cater for clients’ needs
- Team management experience
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
The largest advertising and marketing intelligence platform
that incorporates revolutionary technology to offer clients across the MENA region a number of solutions that cover their business needs with measurable results to enhance their spending.
Programmatic Supply Manager
Loading application form
Already working at ArabyAds?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.