Finance · Cairo
- Process billing activities for an assigned group of customers to ensure billing for those customers is complete, accurate, in the required customer format and is issued in a timely manner.
- To operate the billing process in line with a set of financial and non financial KPI’s for that Customer Group.
- Work effectively with internal and external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, contractual changes, client liaison, prospective sales and timely cash collections.
- Adhere to the documented billing process and customer information.
- Develop skills to ensure adequate cover can be provided within the Customer Group and Billing Team by receiving cross training.
- To ensure our customers have a good experience of Billing.
- Creates Winning Relationships
Interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Maintain relationships at the relevant level with internal and external customers in the Group.
- Communicate relationship details to the Billing Analyst and escalate issues accordingly.
- Promote the Department on a regular basis in internal; and external meetings.
- Communicate the billing process to internal and external customers.
- Assist with the maintenance of Permanent Files on all Customers in the group according to Guidelines.
- Provide reconciliations according to Guidelines.
- Ensure billing is complete, accurate and delivered on time for all customers in Group.
- Ensure input received is of sufficient quality to bill effectively. Work with providers where input is of
Produce timely, accurate billing for all customers in the Group according to Guidelines.
Assist with the resolution of Customer queries and raise relevant documentation.
Produce billing in accordance with the Billing Calendar to ensure delivery is achieved.
Provide support to the Billing Analyst and continue to provide a professional service in his/her absence.
- Display a flexible approach to change.
- Maintain effective work behavior whilst under pressure and during setbacks.
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with confrontational situations.
- Impact and Influence
- Lead by example and inspire confidence.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, persuade and motivate others.
- Demonstrate an adaptable style or approach in accordance with the situation or persons involved.
- Receive and provide cross training to all group members and other Billing Analysts.
- Implement Change Management processes in accordance with Guidelines.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent English (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent in "Excel"
- Good analytical skills.
- Good understanding of general accounting principals relating to the Sales ledger.
- Good problem solving skills.
The largest advertising and marketing intelligence platform
that incorporates revolutionary technology to offer clients across the MENA region a number of solutions that cover their business needs with measurable results to enhance their spending.
Founded in 2013
Finance · Cairo
Loading application form
Already working at ArabyAds?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.