Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer will be a core member of our tech department. He will be the owner and responsible to design, guide and implement the cloud infrastructure, automate deployment processes in order to minimize human factors, monitor, alert and troubleshoot systems. He will be helping the development teams to prototype, build, and run the existing and new services before rolling them out.
● Designing the network/infrastructure architecture on the cloud.
● Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
● Undertake core systems administration, monitoring, management, and maintaining existing operational services.
● Plan, coordinate and implement system security measures to protect data and software.
● Assisting in the development and testing of new systems and solutions.
● Investigating, diagnosing, and solving software and application faults. Collaborating wider teams (both within the country and globally) for the same.
● Working on project deliverables in isolation where necessary.
● Coordinate installation of software and systems and maintain records of software licenses.
● Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
● Managing backups and disaster recovery operations.
● Provide recommendations about system and system performance.
● Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
● Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
● Participate in all needed projects or system activities.
● Analyze project data to determine specifications or requirements. Talk to clients if required.
● Provide IT support across the company.
● Assist in hosting and domain setup.
● BS or Masters in Computer & Communication Engineer, IT, Computer Science, or related field.
● At least 2 to 5 years of background and experience with Linux/Unix administration, command line, and scripting.
● Overall 3 years with 2+ years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and Cloud
Computing, Development and Systems Administration (AWS, Azure, VMware, Google Cloud)
● At least 2 to 5 years of working knowledge of virtualization technologies with Docker, VMware,Kubernetes etc
● Experience with Terraform
● Experience writing scripts and YAML
● Hands-on experience in building automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystems.
● Working Understanding of CI/CD (GIT, Jenkins, ...).
● Experience with the orchestration of infrastructure and software deployments using Ansible or related platforms.
● Extensive practical experience in architecture and support best practices in a cloud environment (Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud) especially for network administration and cybersecurity
● Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
● Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
● Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
Good to Have
● Proven experience in building large scale systems
● Experience with DataOps
● Good English and communication skills.
● Positive and 'can-do attitude.
● Able to work independently as well as in a team.
● Able to take up challenges and come up with innovative solutions.
● We highly appreciate self-starters, initiators, and contributors.
- Tech - Data Engineering
The largest advertising and marketing intelligence platform
that incorporates revolutionary technology to offer clients across the MENA region a number of solutions that cover their business needs with measurable results to enhance their spending.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at ArabyAds?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.