ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brand’s journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency-first & omnichannel marketing.
Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce marketing
We are a team of +410 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon &
Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour,
gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16
nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
Job Description: -
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Implementing SEO best practices in WordPress websites
- Integrating and setting up plugins like Woo Commerce, Membership, etc.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Website 'Page Speed' optimization
- Expected to create responsive web designs that match templates for a range of standard screen resolutions
- Cross-browser testing
- Innovate and collaborate as part of a larger multi-location Engineering Team.
- Interface directly with other functional groups, including our customers, product management and DevOps to identify and define features
- Own problems, develop solutions and mentor and inspire other developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Proficiency In Photoshop, Figma, Sketch & XD.
- AOS - Animate On Scroll library using CSS3.
- Expertise in ACF Pro Plugin & Elementer
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Chrome Dev Tools/Firebug
- Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Great communication skills. Ability to get everyone on the same page quickly and effectively.
- Display a passion for coding