Group Reporting Manager
Responsible for the consolidation and reporting of the Group Consolidated financial statements ,providing accurate, timely and complete information to Senior Management. Working with CFO’s and Controllers to highlight issues/trends for review with Senior Management. The position is also responsible for ensuring the financial statements are compliant with IFRS and Group policies
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Coordinate and review the monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) and related schedules and disclosures.
- Prepare and analyze consolidated results received from markets and prepare flash report for Senior Management.
- Review accounting issues and financial results with Controller & CFO.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budgets.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and policies.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company including KPI’s
- Manage and optimize the close process – ensuring timely and complete delivery of financial information for reporting
- Review significant accounting adjustments impacting each Market, and consolidated results
- Ensure consolidation entries and inter-company transactions are eliminated and reconciled
- Review period, quarterly and annual schedules received from markets and where necessary consolidate and report
- Lead IFRS reporting and provide guidance to markets.
- Prepare presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Review financial requests and analyze request benefit/risk outlook and ROI.
- Provide technical accounting support to all markets and subsidiaries.
Consolidation Processes and Systems
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures that ensure an efficient and accurate consolidation process
- Act as reporting process owner and:
- Provide guidance, leadership, coordination & support to reporting team
- Address system functionality/operational questions from Markets/users
- Provide orientation and set-up of new users
- Provide on-going training/guidance to all team and markets
- Participate in the selection, deployment and optimization of accounting and reporting Systems and tools.
- Lead any system conversion or upgrade and coordinate with reporting sites within the Region
Internal Control and Asset Stewardship
- Support the implementation of Internal Controls through entity wide control testing
- Coordinate and support Governance reporting
- Coordinate all engagements with external auditors in coordination with Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (qualification, CPA/CA/ACCA preferred)
- 6+ years operating finance experience (control/planning)
- Prior experience in a global or large reporting managerial position
- Prior experience in external audit (Big4) is a plus.
- IT systems literate (financial and consolidation systems)
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Executive level communication skills to facilitate interaction with Region Senior Management
The largest advertising and marketing intelligence platform
that incorporates revolutionary technology to offer clients across the MENA region a number of solutions that cover their business needs with measurable results to enhance their spending.
Group Reporting Manager
Loading application form
Already working at ArabyAds?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.