ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
We are looking for a smart and capable Senior Product Designer to join our growing family, and help us build exciting products that our users love to use. You’ll be joining a talented cross-functional team members from Cairo, Dubai, Jordan and Tunisia. If you’re passionate about designing digital products, obsessed about user experience, and looking to be part of an experienced and dedicated team, we would like to have a chat! You will cover the following …
- Conceptualize, prototype, design and re-evaluate new products and features.
- Work closely with other product engineers and other designers as a part of a cross-functional team to ensure we deliver products that customers love.
- Work with a modern technology stack and a variety of design tools.
- Be an influential part of a small and highly capable product team.
- A creative mind and good communication skills in English.
- Basic understanding of lay outing and CSS.
- Passion for user experience.
- Interest in learning new tools and technologies.
- Experience designing web applications.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
You should have ...
- Min experience 3 years in UI/UX
- Experience of building designs and prototypes with Figma.
- Good understanding of design systems.
- Experience designing complex SaaS tools.
- Experience in graphic design.