Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Participate in presentation process including research, audits and proposal development
- At the start of a campaign, will be working closely with your client to collect all needed requirements to hammer out a formal campaign brief.
- Develop content overview documents for influencers outlining program details and content expectations with oversight from the senior team.
- Negotiate each influencer’s interest and availability to participate in the campaign.
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in developing influencer recommendations, content direction, content scheduling, ongoing tracking and reporting on results
- Client approvals: As the campaign progresses, there will be various rounds of client approvals, including their final influencer selections and post approvals. This will require you to be in constant communication with influencers to guide them through the process.
- Stay on top of the status of each of your campaigns, as well as keep your manager informed
- Be a master of process and care about the minutia of how work is done to ensure efficiencies and practicalities
- Work effectively within account budget parameters and assist with budget management
-Create a report at the end of each campaign
- Excellent communication skills
- 4-6 years of experience in digital advertising as account manager
- Experience in dealing with clients in the GCC area will be highly preferred
- Fluency in English
- Strong experience in dealing with excel sheets