ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brands’ journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency first & omnichannel marketing.
Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce
marketing platform” in 2021.
We are a team of 310+ passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia.
We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, color,
gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16+
nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Work with the team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Providing Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports on the performance
- Cleaning and maintaining raw data from delivery teams
- Support in our in-house system to prepare and upload data
- 1+ experience in data analysis
- Experience in digital marketing industry
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools including: Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills
- Proven knowledge of Excel
- Solid experience in reporting