ArabyAds is a global technology company that empowers e-commerce marketing. It offers multiple digital advertising platforms across different touchpoints of a brands’ journey in a customer lifecycle ranging from customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.
Headquartered in Dubai, ArabyAds was founded in 2013 to leverage innovation and deliver measurable results to its advertisers with data-led, transparency first & omnichannel marketing.
Entrepreneur Middle East recognized ArabyAds as “The best e-commerce marketing platform” in 2021.We are a team of 310+ passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia.We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, color,gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16+nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
In this role,
Our Business Intelligence Analyst will work with cross functional partners to determine business requirements, establish priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and further enhance our analytics strategy. This includes working with business operations, technology support, automation deployment and software development teams to design and document business processes, dashboards, alerts, and reports. This individual will provide critical insight and deep dive analytics into areas such as operational process improvement
- Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues
- Determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and develop BI
- Provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- Working with business teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports.
- Providing the delivery teams with the daily updates in response of clients
- Lead deep dive discussions into operational analysis and gap reporting to identify defects, opportunities, and efficiencies across global teams. Identify, develop and execute data analyses to monitor operational performance and customer trends to uncover areas of opportunity.
- Providing stakeholders initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Deep dive into large data sets to answer key business questions using SQL, Excel, and other data manipulation languages.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help grow the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics is preferable
- 2+ years experience in business analysis
- Experience in SQL and Google Data Studio
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI..)
- High level understanding of digital marketing
- Proficiency in English.
- Detail oriented and excellent skills in multitasking
- Strong analytical, problem solving, logical thinking and intuitive skills