ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
As a Senior Affiliate Account Manager, it's expected that he/she will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our Affiliates. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned affiliates
Work Responsibility and Duties:
1. Manage client relationships and develop a deep understanding of advertiser's corporate and marketing objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results. Coach clients on how to best execute the strategies we provide.
2. Maintain a strong relationship with the advertisers performance management team.
3. Growing AA client revenues and accurately forecast revenue growth, potential upside and risk, realizing upside and mitigating risk.
1. Ensure client teams successfully meet advertiser objectives.
2. Ensure that affiliate activity is monitored and performance is analyzed properly 3. Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
3. Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
Performance and Development:
1. Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
2. Keeping track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner
3. Define platform feature and capability enhancements as a product stakeholders on behalf of advertisers.