Digital Sales Director (Direct Sales)
Sales & Business Development · Riyadh, Jeddah
ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
Sales Director Job Description
Sales Director, you are responsible for leading what is arguably the most important part of the business: planning and implementing sales activities, participate in product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties:
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Maintain relationships with team members by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Supervise sales team to ensure increased sales and profitability.
- Recommending profit and service improvements.
- Present at related events representing Arabyads.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare Sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Work with all cross functional teams towards the ArabyAds vision and goals.
- Deliver on agreed KPI’s to be Set.
Ideal candidate capabilities:
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Digital Media Experience.
- Strong Direct Client relations
- Ability to manage & communicate with a large team of sales members.
- Ability to drive the sales process successfully.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be Based in Riyadh, KSA, Availability to travel if needed.
- Solid KSA market Knowledge
- Sales Planning skills.
- Solid Knowledge of CRM practices.
- Basic Knowledge of MS applications.
- Fluent in spoken/written English & Arabic.