Senior Product Manager / Programmatic Adtech
Product Management · Dubai, Mumbai
About ArabyAds :-
ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Boostiny (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost (OEM on device advertising).
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
What the role is
The Product Manager – programmatic Ad Tech will work to implement and roll out our new generation of AdFalcon DSP.
The successful Product Manager- Programmatic Ad Tech will take the lead to enhance the actual products and focus on developing a 2d generation for the DSP. He/She MUST have developed broad-ranging expertise in digital advertising operations and technology over the course of several years working at a major digital publisher or media company, an adtech service provider, a digital agency focused on programmatic, or ideally, a mix of those.
In this role Candidate will:
- Lead the long-term vision, transformation, and execution of our onsite advertising products
- Translate the Business requirements to a clear Roadmap with planning and milestones
- Work closely with the Product Owner in order to review, consolidate and validate the feature epics and stories
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, design, sales/account managers, legal, and other business partners
- Use data to understand the performance of our products and to advise decisions on how to evolve our offering
- Research and analyze industry technologies, then package into actionable strategies
- Prioritize platform enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Support product launches by collecting and disseminating information to key stakeholders across the organization
- Ad Tech Experience: Domain expertise in online ad technologies with a good understanding of the current landscape of advertising platforms, exchanges, DSPs and DMPs, is a MUST HAVE.
- Experience in ad technology roles within the advertising ecosystem is a plus
- SaaS experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience in product manager and/or product marketing role, with Software as a Service (SaaS) experience, strongly preferred.
- Background in engineering/computer science with a good understanding of current web technologies is a significant plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for technology and Product Management
- The Product Manager- Programmatic Ad Tech must have the ability to translate complex concepts into easy to understand, impactful solutions for the small business user
- Design focus: Experience working with UX designers in developing delightful user experiences
- Comfortable retrieving and digging into data, whether by leveraging user behavior information or running SQL queries (or are open to learn how to).
- Organized and self-motivated and works independently to set and achieve goals
- Fluent in English with written and spoken proficiency.
- Great team player with an appreciation for technical and operational skills