Product Manager / Online Retail Media - AdTech
Product Management · Mumbai, Dubai
About ArabyAds :-
ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Boostiny (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost (OEM on device advertising).
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
What the role is
The Product Manager, retail media Ad Tech, will own and accelerate the product roadmap for one of the online advertising solutions of ArabyAds. Largely focused on media platforms, the role will work on growing on-site ad placements with an emphasis on speed to execute and maturity for our current offerings which adds long-term value as a third-side to marketplaces.
In this role Candidate will:
- Lead the long-term vision, transformation, and execution of our onsite advertising products
- Translate the Business requirements to a clear Roadmap with planning and milestones
- Work closely with the Product Owner in order to review, consolidate and validate the feature epics and stories
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, design, sales/account managers, legal, and other business partners
- Use data to understand the performance of our products and to advise decisions on how to evolve our offering
- Research and analyze industry technologies, then package into actionable strategies
- Prioritize platform enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Support product launches by collecting and disseminating information to key stakeholders across the organization
The candidate has multiple years of product management experience working in e-commerce or consumer platforms. Ideal the Candidate should has built or evolved advertising products for CPG or other consumer brands and either crafted an internal ad server or worked with a 3rd party.
- Ad Tech Experience: Domain expertise in online ad technologies and e-commerce Marketplaces with a good understanding of the current landscape of advertising platforms, exchanges, DSPs and DMPs, etc. desired.
- Experience in ad technology roles within the advertising ecosystem a plus
- SaaS experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience in product manager and/or product marketing role, with Software as a Service (SaaS) experience, strongly preferred.
- Background in Marketing/business with a good understanding of current web technologies is a significant plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for technology and Product Management
- Design focus: Experience working with UX designers in developing great user experiences
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, executives and stakeholders across the company.
- Ability to negotiate and influence within a complex organization to achieve goals.
- Fluent in English with written and spoken proficiency.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Organized and self-motivated and works independently to set and achieve goals
- Great team player with an appreciation for technical and operational skills