About the role:
The Account Director leads a client account, or set of accounts, within the network, ensuring that they are profitable, and growing. They take responsibility for the delivery of quality work that meets the client’s needs, deadlines and addresses their business problems, and must champion that work. They will do so through effective communication with the Delivery teams, and their ability to lead and inspire others inside and outside the agency. They will regularly be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset
- Full accountability for Account’s performance, target achievement and profitability
- Liaising with internal stakeholders - BI, finance, marketing.
- Two main stakeholders to interact with in addition to the above:
- Delivery teams
- Responsible for handling requests, solving problems and smoothening their everyday tasks
- Become the connecting point between Delivery teams and Clients
- Responsible for keeping a constant open communication channel
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth and healthy relationship
- Responsible for communicating Delivery teams’ requests and fulfilling them
- Present open Upsell/Cross sell opportunities to management/Sales team
- Daily/Weekly reporting of Target vs Achievement to management
- Responsible for Account Growth MoM/YoY
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting their accounts, and developments in the wider advertising and communications industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in professional client relationship management
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related fields.
- A background in Influencer/Affiliate marketing is a massive plus!
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to client communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and profitability
- Ability to work under pressure & Problem solving ability is crucial
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills.