Junior Quality Control
AdFalcon · Amman
ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
Job Description :-
- knowledge of Software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes.
- Develops, documents and maintains comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on requirements, specifications, technical design and team discussions.
- Performs manual testing of on systems both front end and back end to ensure product quality standards are met.
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming principles and the ability to write solid code in at least one OO language, such as Java or C#
- Analyzes test results and reports comprehensive bugs to the software development team.
- Participates in writing various type of documents related to product or the process.
- Stays up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of computer science, fresh Graduate
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English