ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
The role of an Account Manager is to be the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients and affiliates. The AM is tasked with using industry insight to create and deliver operational and strategic initiatives to grow the accounts and to deliver the promise of offering excellent account management.
- Manage a portfolio of Key Accounts
- Develop strategic plans to develop the performance of managed advertiser affiliate programs
- Ensure the proper execution of the tasks entrusted by clients in the management of their affiliate program
- First class support, communication, and acquisition of strategic publishers
- Independent client management
- Regular client reporting and communication
- Preparation of sales and competition analyzes
- Market monitoring
Key Performance Indicators
Possesses very good affiliate knowledge and insights to the internal team and to clients
- Has a solid knowledge of affiliate
- Understands KPIs in other online channels
- Communicates authoritatively and persuasively
- Presents to a high standard
- Speaks with confidence and conviction when communicating with advertisers
- Demonstrates a good level of understanding
Builds healthy advertiser relationships
- Participates in regular client meetings
- Understands client goals
- Part of the team in creating QBRs
Builds healthy publisher relationships
- Holds regular publisher reviews
- Prospects for new publishers
Follows through on commitments and responsibilities
- Exhibits openness to new ideas and can change his/her style to work best with others
- Is a good and fair team worker
- Seeks out/uses knowable information/resources to make sound decisions that represent "good judgment" and are in best interest of the Company
- Does what is right and best for the business and is viewed ethical, honest, and trustworthy
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years’ experience in the online marketing industry-ideally digital performance marketing.
- Experience of other marketing channels is an advantage
- Ability to influence/develop account strategies that leverage analysis and insights to contribute to meeting or exceeding advertiser objectives.
- Results oriented problem solver.
- Can use MS Office effectively
- Prospects for new Publishers
- Follow-through on ideas and tasks, overcoming objections
- Can articulate the value of ‘CJ Affiliate’ in the consumer decision journey
- Fluent in English and Arabic