Performance Marketing Specialist
You will create and manage campaigns on various platforms to develop and drive media strategies when it’s needed, and execute business critical user acquisition campaigns
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Create campaigns on multiple platforms using MB tools;
- Produce timely analysis and reports on media buying activities;
- Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels ( Facebook - LinkedIn - twitter -AdWords );
- Oversee existing campaigns and optimize them;
- Write engaging copy for adverts;
- Make creative suggestions for campaigns designs landing pages;
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaigns;
- Create and plan a variety of online advertising campaigns using different digital platforms ( Facebook - LinkedIn - twitter -AdWords ).
To be the ideal Performance Marketing Specialist, you will need:
- Bs. in Marketing or any relevant background;
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing environment;
- Committed personality;
- Ability to Self Learn;
- Passion for the digital marketing field in general;
- Team player mindset.
- Competitive Salary Package;
- Flexible work environment;
- Transportation Allowance.