Senior .NET Developer – Distributed Backend
AdFalcon · Amman
As part of Adfalcon's Technical Team, you will have deep understanding of concepts such as multi-threading, concurrent/asynchronous programming, scalability, high performance, and high availability
ArabyAds Was Founded In The 2013 By Mahmoud Fathy And Mohammad Khartabil Who Had A Vision Of Creating The Largest Affiliate Network And Expand Into A One-Stop-Shop Advertising Intelligence Firm That Offers Comprehensive Marketing Solutions For Companies In The MENA Region. ArabyAds Is Headquartered In Dubai, And Has Offices In Cairo And Amman, And Will Open An Office In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, deploying, operating, monitoring and maintaining products and services;
- Building scalable, high load, high performance, low-latency systems;
- Designing and building high-complexity features;
- Maintaining, improving, refactoring large and complex system to foster continuous and agile product development;
- Contribute and adhere to development standards and best practices as mandated by the Engineering department;
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Resolve application performance and scalability issues by identifying the bottlenecks, memory leaks and key areas of improvement;
- Deliver product improvements and new features in well-defined sprints;
- Drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration to achieve results;
- Taking ownership of your team work;
- Continuously assess and adopt new cutting-edge technologies and techniques that serve the product objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing distributed backend applications in .NET;
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x (C#);
- Experience in designing and implementing high-available and high-performance systems;
- Strong Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET Core APIs development;
- Deep understanding of .NET Execution Environment (CLR) including amongst others Memory Management, Garbage Collection;
- Deep understanding of concepts such as multi-threading, concurrent / asynchronous programming, scalability, high performance, and high availability;
- Proficiency in SQL, relational database schema design and ORM technologies;
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms;
- Background in software architectures patterns and practices
- Proven experience of applying Software Design Patterns and SOLID Principles;
- High attention to details and work ethics.
- Experience in NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience in messaging technologies such as Kafka is a plus
- Experienced in working in Agile environment.
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines and practices
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- High ability to troubleshoot bugs/issues/problems
- Deliver task in very high accuracy
- Experience in writing technical documentation;
- Good spoken and written communication skills;