Senior Support Engineer
AdFalcon · Amman
As part of the Technical team at AdFalcon, you will handle technical integration with the services’ partners and the technical support tickets related to internal and external stakeholders
AdFalcon, an ArabyAds Company, is the first mobile advertising network in the Middle East aimed at providing a specialized mobile advertising experience to advertisers, publishers, developers and mobile users across the region. AdFalcon's state of the art technology, intelligent targeting mechanism and diversified mobile ads aim to assist our partners in maximizing their campaigns return on investment (ROI) and to deliver satisfying results for their brands and businesses.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle the technical support tickets related to AdFalcon by Publishers, Ad Network Partners, Advertisers, etc.;
- Handle technical integration with AdFalcon services’ Partners;
- Create adhoc reports from logs and DB for engineering department;
- Perform analysis and investigation to troubleshoot issues related to AdFalcon Campaigns, Publishers, partners including DB reporting, Log Analysis and other related activities;
- Perform testing on various mobile platforms to validate Advertisers’ and Publisher’s integration of AdFalcons’ various offerings and services including Install Tracking, Web Conversion and Various event tracking;
- Develop and operate various tools needed for AdFalcons’ services operation;
- Track and identify frequently occurring, high impact support issues as candidates for permanent resolution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field;
- 4+ Years in as Support Engineer;
- Fluency in English & Arabic;
- Database and SQL experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills.