You will define test strategies to challenge the product and find defects as well as drive prevention improvements. In addition, you will create, maintain, and execute test cases.
Yajny, an ArabyAds Company, is a pre-shopping destination, it is a mediator between users and the world’s biggest brands and online stores, it is the one step that will provide users a better shopping experience. Through Yajny.com or Yajny’s mobile application, that is free to download on Google Play and Apple Store, users can find all their favorite stores, global brands, and e-Commerce platforms, from which they can shop online as usual and enjoy Yajny’s exclusive cashback deals and discount coupons.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce the analyses needed to plan and set up tests.
- Analyze technical documents to extract requirements, scenarios and test cases, then document everything in the testing tool.
- Develop test scenarios, consider the coverage required and suitable test techniques.
- Perform full integration, end-to-end, load, stress and user acceptance testing.
- Identify, isolate, and report defects and risks;
- Actively participate in user stories definition, providing feedback, work breakdowns, and estimates.
- Partner closely with developers to understand the changes, collaborate on testing strategies and provide rapid feedback.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field;
- 2-4 years of experience in Software Testing;
- Good working knowledge on API testing;
- Excellent ability to problem-solving, debugging, and performance metrics;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Strong experience with ticket tracking, release management, and development tools;
- Agile Environment;
- Good knowledge in Automation functional test cases;
- Knowledge of MySQL.