ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are an agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
As an Account Manager, you will be acting as a meeting point between the client and influencers of social media. you ‘ll be building an influencers marketing strategy based on advertisers’ targets, empower the influencers with the data and ads tactics, make analysis for the campaign’s outcomes and rebuild the strategy to optimize the outcomes and reach higher ROI. You need to be results oriented and able to work with stretched targets.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Works to understand Advertisers’ business strategy, marketing goals and objectives.
- Perform market research identifying -target audiences- and focus areas.
- Develop Advertisers’ communications plans with schedules, priorities, responsibilities and briefs, identifying key influencers and channels that will increase the Advertisers’ performance marketing goals.
- Execute planned campaigns to meet revenue, growth and ROI goals.
- Analyze influencers posts and performance to suggest strategy and tactics to optimize and exceed the campaigns’ objectives.
- Develop a positive relationship with advertisers.
- Keeping advertisers up to date on new program/projects/budgets enhancements
- Respond to advertisers’ inquiries, troubleshoots issues and engages advertisers with the goal to activate or optimize relationships.
- Negotiating with the Advertisers regarding upselling and cross selling offers, and handle any imminent disputes
- Stay on top of trends and plugged into the digital influencers community.
- Tracks and analyzes campaigns performance and recommend improvements
- support influencers with posts ideas, scripts and scenarios.
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques to increase influencers campaigns efficiency and ROI.
- Ensure that influencers’ activities are monitored and performance is analyzed properly
- Communicate project status and update to all internal delivery teams to ensure meeting the campaigns objectives.
- Communicate project successes, risks, and upcoming priorities to all stakeholders.
- Prepares weekly, quarterly and end of year reports - On accounts level-.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as an account manager within digital marketing context.
- Solid knowledge of different performance digital marketing models.
- Good marketing research skills.
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Excellent Excel/google sheets skills
- good problem solving skills
- High analytical skills
- high scheduling and time management skills
- basic financial skills.
- Emphasizes an attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once.
- Personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism
- Personal Traits
- Adapt to change
- Decision Maker