Dmenta · Dubai
Being part of the Partnerships department, you will be responsible for building on existing high-level relationships and developing impact on new partnerships in different and various industries.
Dmenta, an ArabyAds company, is a digital creative hub that provide influencers and advertisers (brands) in the MENA region with a wide variety of services that allows influencers to leverage their online presence, enhance it, and monetize it by providing their audience with authentic and worthy content that adds value.
Dmenta, on the other hand, provides brands and advertisers with a network of hundreds of influencers and celebrities that fit every industry in the middle east and abroad.
- Being part of the Partnerships department, you will be responsible for building on existing high-level relationships and developing impact on new partnerships in different and various industries;
- Work closely with the talents and brand to achieve long-term goals and objectives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners;
- Acquire partnership deals;
- Manage day-to-day partnership operations and activations;
- Oversee existing performance growth and advocate internally, on behalf of our partners;
- Drive acquisition strategy, outreach, and onboarding of partnerships across various industries ranging from publish houses to a select number of brands; with a specific focus on Lifestyle, Special interest, Fashion & Beauty, etc.;
- Define, model, execute against, and analyze key distribution performance metrics;
- Recommend content strategy improvements to partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, PR, or a relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in Sales or similar position;
- Proven experience in Partnerships and/or Media Partnerships;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to Market Research;
- Adaptability and Organizational Skills.