Dmenta · Dubai
Being part of the Talent Content Delivery department, you will be responsible for the financial aspects of the production.
Dmenta, an ArabyAds company, is a digital creative hub that provide influencers and advertisers (brands) in the MENA region with a wide variety of services that allows influencers to leverage their online presence, enhance it, and monetize it by providing their audience with authentic and worthy content that adds value.
Dmenta, on the other hand, provides brands and advertisers with a network of hundreds of influencers and celebrities that fit every industry in the middle east and abroad.
- Being part of the Talent Content Delivery department, you will be directly responsible for the financial aspects of the production;
- Assist in overseeing all operations and logistics for a project, from the pre-production phase through delivery of the completed work, in order to allocate the budget.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create project budgets and maintain up-to-date documentation of all activities;
- Manage the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation;
- Provide follow-up support with customers/clients;
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with customers/clients;
- Work closely with Sales, Creative, and Strategic teams;
- Report to the Sales Manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in production and budgeting;
- Proven experience in production houses;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Adaptability and Organizational Skills.