ArabyAds was founded in 2013 and we help our clients to acquire customers at scale using data & technology across diverse set of digital advertising inventories which are managed through four of our platforms i.e. Checkout (social commerce), iConnect (influencer marketing), Adfalcon (programmatic advertising) & DeviceBoost.
We are a team of +260 passionate people across UAE, Egypt, KSA, Jordon, Lebanon & Tunisia. We are agile, fast-growing, interdisciplinary team of passionate experts in media planning, influencer marketing, consumer research, developers & coders, data scientist, artificial intelligence, and machine learning with a shared mission to create sustainable value for our clients.
ArabyAds is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of your race, colour, gender, religion, age, disability, or marital status. We currently have people from 16 nationalities across our 6 locations and are happy to celebrate all festivals.
- Job Description :-
As the ArabyAds business is continuously expanding across business units (offerings) and across markets (geographies), we are looking for an exception leader to help us position our products better in front of our stakeholders. The role of marketing head is to build ArabyAds (& group companies) positioning as thought leaders across our offerings in the ecommerce industry in the current markets and the subsequent additional markets.
- Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Built and lead the central marketing intelligence team, a CoE team responsible for market research, competitive intelligence, product marketing and content creation
- Leading the strategic thinking and improving the brand equity for group brands across different product/brand offerings
- Formulating and devising brand strategy and develop plan to achieve the brand objectives by using effective marketing mix and communication strategy
- Driving communication strategy with the leading content partners in the region and global publications for each product/platform
- Driving standardization of pitching processes and systems across departments and group companies and mentoring the pitching team with strategic guidance
- Conducting periodic competitive audits
- Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization /translation strategies
- Build and lead the central insights and Innovation team for delivering exceptional content and marketing material
- Required Skills and Experience
- 10-12 Years of marketing experience exposure in B2B/enterprise/SaaS/adtech companies across global markets
- Outstanding command over the English language. Must be an excellent writer with the ability to coach other writers on creating content for international markets.
- Strong analytical skills combined with an aptitude for evaluating innovative opportunities to be able to create content from secondary research.
- Experienced with a range of content types from research papers, blog posts, social media, digital marketing campaigns, as well as video and multimedia content, and the implementation of these content pieces into both targeted demand generation and brand building campaigns.
- Extensive experience in writing for digital video including live action and animation specially required for creating award winning case studies and particularly low-cost creative approaches to producing marketing and sales videos
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns. Ability to work in a 24-hour project cycle-utilizing teams or contractors in other countries.