Publisher Development Manager
You will be promoting CJ Affiliate MENA, analyze assigned Publishers, track and report the impact of development objectives and growth KPIs of key Publishers, & identify new prospects for the network.
As a Publisher Development Manager, you will:
- Conduct regular and proactive communication with Publishers;
- Formulate and execute strategies to drive consistent portfolio growth;
- Work with the sales teams to identify opportunities for growth;
- Develop strong relationships with a diverse range of Publishers;
- Recruit new Publishers and optimization;
- Monitor account for fluctuations in activity;
- Monitor usage and performance of creative and product feeds available to Publishers, understanding which tools, links, banners and collateral are working well;
- Manage Publisher communication via social, email, newsletters, forums and the CJ offers portal;
- Secure preferential placements without compromising ROI;
- Monitor for Publisher drop-off and instigating reactivation campaigns;
- Monitor business model split to ensure diversity of Publisher business models across the portfolio;
- Present data and account reviews face to face;
- Run targeted recruitment campaigns;
- Present the Sales team with new ideas and proposals for their accounts.
To be the ideal Publisher Development Manager, you need:
At least 2 years experience within an affiliate or Online Marketing role;
- Confident manner to enable push ideas forward;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
- Understands KPIs in other online channels;
- Can use MS Office effectively.