We are seeking a Chief Data Officer to be responsible for developing and governing our data and information strategy to drive business decisions and growth.
You will define data collection strategy (Nature, Sources, Structure), develop data procedures and policies, Analyze and recommend action to take to improve data accuracy while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices.
Your first role is to deliver high-quality reporting and insights through automation, insight, and challenge to business areas.
Then your next role is to work closely with the Product team and the stakeholders to understand the optimization needs of the company, and you will deliver performance from AI-based algorithms.
As a client-facing C-Level, you will share your data vision internally with other departments and externally with our customers.
Other duties will include recruiting and leading inter-disciplinary teams, implementing coding rituals and methodology, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in data management, leadership, and information technology systems and tools. A strong background in AdTech, business analytics, and mathematics is required.
Chief Data Officer Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of the AdTech business and data strategy
- Designing and implementing data strategies and systems
- Hire, lead, motivate, and manage large technical teams (BI, Data Scientist)
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality, and protection of data
- Implementing data privacy policies and complying with data protection regulations
- Determine where to cut costs and increase revenue based on insights derived from data
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Enabling data usability, availability, and efficiency by empowering business units to collect, manage and analyze their data directly
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics and BI project
- As a BI executive
- Execution and reviewing of assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability)
- Participate in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e. organizations & processes), roadmaps, and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- As a Data Scientist executive:
- Be responsible for providing guidance to the Business Units and the Stakeholders to improve the performance of our campaigns
- You will define, develop and maintain the data science pipeline and platform for Arabyads, which will provide insights and ML-based models for other departments
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools
Chief Data Officer Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Data Statistics and Mathematics, or Computer Science or related field.
- 5 to 10 years' experience in a senior-level data management role.
- Management experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Professionalism and ethical behavior.